Patients are the heart of our practice, so it makes sense that we would go out of the way to provide comfortable waiting and treatment areas complete with the types of amenities you would expect from a high quality dental practice.
Educating our patients is as important when treating them, as we firmly believe that “prevention is the best form of treatment.” We will make sure that all our patients will know how to improve their dental health. This can only be achieved through our all staff receiving continued professional development throughout the year.
The dental clinic provides a variety of dental services so whatever is required you will most likely receive.
The clinic also treats anxious patients through gentle care and for those who are phobic, IV Sedation is available within the premises.
If you register with us, you will not be disappointed and we look forward to meeting you.
Why Choose Us
- Monday :09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Tuesday :09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Wednesday :09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Thursday :09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday :09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Saturday :09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Closed for lunch :01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- 24th December :09:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 25th December :CLOSED
- 26th December :CLOSED
- 28th December :CLOSED
- 29th December :09:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 30th December :09:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 31st December :09:00am - 1:00pm
- 1st January :CLOSED
- 2nd December :09:00am - 1:00pm
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Treatment
- Aesthetic Veneers, Crowns & Bridges
- Aesthetic Dentures
- Tooth Whitening
- Aesthetic Composite Fillings
- Adult Orthodontics
- Inman Aligner
- Clear Aligner
Friendly and knowledgeable staff not pushy into what treatments needed, clean and decent facilities.Kenneth Chu
I was in pain and very scared of taking my tooth out, the dentist made me at ease and took the tooth out without any problems. Thank you so much Goldhawk Dental Practice xxSaja Haidar
Amazing dentist I would like to say thanks for the treatment.Darn Dauncey